December ACE Report Not As Rosy
Ideastream's Rick Jackson talks with Crain’s' Cleveland Business interim publisher Elizabeth McIntyre.
- Employment numbers for the region are slightly down for the first time since June.
- Crain's did its own survey looking at how business owners are viewing the economy from their perspective. She offers details.
In the upcoming January 4th issue - Crains offers the annual predictions - this time for 2016... What are the big stories to be?
• CAVS – ECONOMIC IMPACT ON CLEVELAND
• RNC – RUSH TO FINISH CONSTRUCTION (SQ HOTELS, ETC)
• CLE SCHOOLS - LEVY RENEWAL
Civic leaders offer their own predictions.
• HEALTH CARE CONCERNS
• OIL PRICES STAYING LOW
• LABOR MARKET VOLATILITY
• TECH'S CONTINUING IMPACT ON BANKING…